News Hotline +94 114 320 921 | News Email

One electrocuted at Karandeniya

(UDHAYAM, COLOMBO) – A 52-year-old individual has died due to electrocution in Punchipanapitiya area, Karandeniya.

He was attempting to pluck a breadfruit when the pole he was using contacted a high voltage line.

Residents said that the Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) was notified about the unprotected electricity lines in many occasions before the incident.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top