(UTV|COLOMBO) – The current consular fees charged under the Consular Functions Act No.04 of 1981 will be revised with effect from 01 January, 2018.
The revised Consular fees are as follows;
- Examination Certificates issued by the Department of Examination – Rs.500.00
- Any Document issued by the GoSL for a Foreign National – Rs.1, 500.00
- Any Export Document – Rs.6, 000.00
- Any Other Document – Rs. 800.00
- The last revision of consular fees was in July, 2017.
[alert color=”faebcc” icon=”fa-commenting”]Keeping up to date with breaking news while you are on the move is now simple with UTV Alerts [textmarker color=”8a6d3b”]Type REG UTV and send to 77000[/textmarker] on your Dialog or Hutch mobile connection[/alert]