News Hotline +94 114 320 921 | News Email

Twenty-Five students in hospital due to food poisoning

(UDHAYAM, COLOMBO) – Twenty five students in Matara area were rushed to the hospital due to a sudden illness.

They were rushed to the Tangalle Base Hospital last night during a school trip. Fifteen of them were admitted to the hospital, reports say.

Officials believe that food they consumed have caused the illness.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top