News Hotline +94 114 320 921 | News Email

Major fire at supermarket in Rajagiriya

(UDHAYAM, COLOMBO) – A major fire broke out in a super market in Rajagiriya early this morning (02), Police said.

They said the fire brigade teams from Kotte and Colombo Municipal councils doused the fire.

Police said the fire may have caused extensive damage to the supermarket.

Police suspect that the cause of the fire was an electrical short circuit and are conducting further investigations.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top