(UDHAYAM, COLOMBO) – Four District organizers and seven Electorate organizers of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party for Kurunegala District received their appointment letters from the President Maithripala Sirisena at the President’s Official Residence on Friday (07).
Based on the new appointments Minister AnuraPriyadarshanaYapa appointed as SLFP leader of the Kurunegala District.
Following are the appointments made by the President Sirisena in his capacity as the chairman of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party:
New District Organizers
02. Mr. NilanthaSupun Rajapaksa
03. Mr. S. M. Safras
04. Mr. SarathRathnayake
01. Katugampola Electorate – Minister AnuraPriyadarshanaYapa
02. Yapahuwa Electorate – State Minster T. B. Ekanayake
03. Dambadeniya Electorate – Mr. Shanta Bandara
04. Kuliyapitiya Electorate – Mr. AthulaWijesinghe
05. Galgamuwa Electorate – Mr. TharanathBasnayake
06. Dodamgaslanda Electorate – Mr. NimalWijesinghe
07. Mawathagama Electorate – Mr. W. UpulPriyantha
General Secretary of the SLFP, Minister DumindaDissanayake and General Secretary of the UPFA, Minister Mahinda Amaraweera were present on the occasion.